avodah: continue reading chapter 4 and practicing the alone time 2+minutes.
Section 2 Belief in the Creator
(we will do this in two weeks- we did not have time on this past weeks call...)
- 50.first desire to live every moment with the awareness of Hashem in your heart then in steps (later in sefer) come to your heart constantly aware of Hashem =different world, reality shifts
- 51.Inner sincerity and deep sense of purpose when live with thoughts of Hashem constantly and brings an inner strength that permeates his entire spiritual composition- become a different person
- 52. a great treasure to think about Hashem constantly-but first must toil to realize this=Hashem's will that it works this way
- 53.Vilna Gaon- great pain for soul to see what it didn't accomplish-if live with closeness to Hashem all the time-higher place in Gan Eden bec that's it's inner essence.
- 54.Chazon Ish: “the main thing is to remember before Whom you toil” many work hard but miss the main point.
- 55.(food parable:outside body versus inside body)_our avodah is to make sure the knowledge that all that I do is for connection to Hashem- becomes seeped into our heart- not intellectual knowledge, but heart knowledge, to give vitality and energy- emunah sustains you.