Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bereishis!!!!Good Shabbos!

Last night, a friend asked me if I feel like a new person.  After all, that is what the past month was about; dropping the parts of me that were covering up the real me.

Bereishis:

Translation:

 "In the beginning..."(The Stone Chumash)

"With wisdom"  (Rabbi Yosef Serebryanski)

 "Beis Reishis: the beis (house) first"...(Rabbi Tatz)

and I wonder if we can combine all the meanings to understand the new me and the new you.

Perhaps in our new beginning the new you and new me use our wisdom to create a home which shines with the light of Torah and with deveikus to Hashem= where shamayim/heaven and aretz/earth meet, soul to body and soul to soul.

Indeed, that would be a wondrous beginning.


Next week, we will iyH meet on Tuesday at 9:45 am (Bilvavi 2 and In forest fields) and Thursday at 12 pm Bilvavi 1 and Da es atzmecha). 

Looking forward as always!











No comments:

Post a Comment