Wednesday, September 28, 2016

25th day of ELUL






The world is being created anew....
 A New moment- A new day- A new year-
How do you envision yours?
Anything you can do to make it happen?

Looking back at what I had envisioned this past year would be like- I see that my vision was limited. 

Thank YOU Hashem for giving me so much more than I could ever have imagined, including the seeming difficulties and low points.  I would not be who I am today without them.  Each of you have been a part of this journey with me (sometimes three times a week when we did the avodah!).

B'H we have learned a lot together this past year: "Getting to Know your Soul", "Getting to Know Your Feelings", "Experiencing the Divine", and more!  Who could have imagined that we would learn so much? 

IY'H we will be learning "Reaching Your Essence" by Rav Itamar Schwartz after Sukkos; we will be delving more deeply into inner silence.  

Here's hoping to meet you at the third Bayis...

Kesiva Vechasima Tova!  

Love, aviva rus


No comments:

Post a Comment